Where you open your doors is critical. You need to find the kind of space that brings in a steady amount of traffic, at a reasonable cost. And it should be in the heart of the community, so that your Cousins Subs location can become a vital part of the community, achieving brand loyalty and growing sales.
That’s why we don’t take the typical “you’re on your own” approach that some outfits do. Cousins Subs will provide a team of experienced experts to work closely with you in choosing just the right location to open for business. After 40 years in business, we’ve determined the right size/space/location requirements to provide you with the best return on your investment. Our Development Department will work with you to find the ideal location for your business.
- High traffic area with excellent visibility (corners are preferred)
- Good accessibility with adequate parking
- Close proximity to activity generators such as schools, shopping, office/industrial parks, medical facilities, and other restaurants
- High daytime population and large employment base
- 20 feet of building frontage (minimum)
- Multi-tenant buildings (end cap preferred)
- Building and monument/pylon signs required
- 400 Amp, three phase electrical service